In Case You Were Wondering: Valentine's Gifts

I think "In Case You Were Wondering" might be a reoccurring post theme of quick little unplanned snippets.  Yes, no? Tell me what you think.

Yesterday was obviously Valentine's Day, and my errr.. parents got me some goodies for the holiday. The last post was about what I gave for Valentine's Day, this post is about what I received. I don't know if this will be the least bit interesting to anyone, but I enjoy reading this type of post, and since my friend is allowing me to borrow her camera for awhile longer, I thought why not. (I'll try not to rhyme again)




The color scheme of my bedroom is light blue and white, so this cute little box should blend nicely.






Mini molten chocolate cake! There is a new cupcake shop in my town, and each cupcake is only $3 and they're ginormous, about the size of this mini cake! 






Keeping with the tradition of chocolate on Valentine's Day, I got a 'Peach & Pecan in Milk Chocolate' bar that I'm interested in tasting. I also received a 'Cherries & Almonds in Dark Chocolate' bar, which is always a good combination. This line of chocolate bars has little love poems inside the wrapping, making them the perfect little Valentine's gift.






I'm starting to fall in love with Baby Lips. I tried the one of the EOS lip balms a short time before I found Baby Lips, and there is no competition as to which I prefer. Prior to Valentine's Day, I'd only ever used the 'Quenched' flavor, which is my favorite so far. I've just started using this tube of 'Just Peachy' which is part of the Dr.Rescue line of Baby Lips, and has a very pale pink tint to it. I would describe the flavor as a mix of that "generic lipstick flavor" and mint, if that makes any sense.




These chocolate covered espresso beans have been the only Valentine's Day treat I've eaten so far. The entire bag may or may not have already been devoured. But coffee AND chocolate, I mean can you really blame me?



Last but not least, some of my favorite treats; Larabars. I love that these bars are raw and use very minimal ingredients. Most of the bars are mostly made of dates and nuts, which makes them very filling. I'm excited to nosh on the Banana Bread flavor, because I've already tried (and loved) nearly every other one.



How did you spend your Valentine's Day? What gifts did you receive?

Thank you so so so much for reading! Please don't forget to leave blog post suggestions and constructive criticism. Hopefully I don't go into a chocolate coma before my next post.


Until next time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment