♡ S'mores, Nail Polish, and Too Many Puns ♡

Happy Valentine's Day! Some people hate it, some love it. In my opinion, I think Valentine's Day is great because it gives me an excuse to give people presents!

If you would rather watch the contents of this post in video form; you can watch my DIY Valentines YouTube video!

I would have liked to post about this a week ago, but I guess a common theme of this blog will be that things rarely go as planned. This post won't be going away anytime soon though, so whether you've waited until the last minute or are already preparing for next year, here's a mishmash of the DIY projects I made for Valentine's Day! Warning: heavy use of puns throughout.

The first project was for my beauty loving classmates.  I bought around 25 bottles of nail polish, cut out some cute tags, secured the tags with twine, and ta da! Quick and simple! The printout for these "girly valentines" can be found here.


The other valentines I fashioned for my food loving classmates were these fast and easy fruit leather jackets. I figured that some people might be sick of chocolate after Valentine's Day, so this fruit treat could be a nice change. I simply purchased upwards of 30 fruit leathers, printed out the case, and taped it on! The printout for these unique and healthy valentine's can be found here. 


Will the puns ever end? Next we have the Valentine I offered to my teachers. This slick and scrumptious valentine can be used for a variety of holidays and types of people. I've seen this valentine on many different blogs, but I couldn't find a style that I liked. So, I tried to make my own. If you'd like me to change the type of  recipient, holiday theme, or size please don't hesitate to ask! You can find the valentine printout here.


If you're running extremely low on time, but still want to feel clever, you'll like this next valentine. Just buy some gummy bears, stick this tag on the bag.. voila! The printable for this speedy valentine and others like it, can be found here. 


Lastly is a more sophisticated gift for the chocolate lover in your life. I'd say this is the most visually appealing, and probably the tastiest of the valentine's. Grab an elegant clear glass vase or jar, slap the simple and "punny" label on, fill your jar with Riesens, and tie a nice little bow. If you're about that multipurpose life, the jar can even be used for flowers or other items after the candy is gone! Don't be surprised if you find yourself buying flowers the next day though, these underrated chocolate candies are the bomb. The printout for this valentine can be found here. (There is a pink version available too)


Whether you find yourself cuddled by the fire with the one you love, with your friends watching sappy movies, or in your bedroom with a book, I hope this Valentine's Day treats you well. If you're reading this, I love you. Happy Valentine's Day. ♡

Well that's all for now! I'll never cease to be amazed that you actually read this far. Thank you so much. Please don't forget to leave blog post suggestions, and constructive criticism! 

Until next time. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment